lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "N. Hira" <nh...@cognocys.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 02:28:13 GMT
Where do you get your Lucene/Solr downloads from?

[X] ASF Mirrors (linked in our release announcements or via the Lucene website)

[] Maven repository (whether you use Maven, Ant+Ivy, Buildr, etc.)

[] I/we build them from source via an SVN/Git checkout.

[] Other (someone in your company mirrors them internally or via a downstream project)

Please put an X in the box that applies to you.  Multiple selections are OK (for instance,
if one project uses a mirror and another uses Maven)