lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Umesh Prasad <umesh.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:27:09 GMT
[] ASF Mirrors (linked in our release announcements or via the Lucene
website)

[x] Maven repository (whether you use Maven, Ant+Ivy, Buildr, etc.)

[x] I/we build them from source via an SVN/Git checkout.

[] Other (someone in your company mirrors them internally or via a
downstream project)

--
---
Thanks & Regards