lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "hongyinjie"<hongyin...@163.com>
Subject Re: "or" as a search term
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 05:50:59 GMT
use "TokenStream" to print out the Tokens after using FrenchAnalyzer; test it work well, and
the result is just you want?

You can use another tools "Luke" to see the "Lucene index File", is there any token of "or"(French)
?
And you can query using the "Luke"...

Good Luck

2011-01-13

---------------------------------
Yinjie Hong
Ph. D. Student
College of Computer Science, Zhejiang University

Tel:       86-571-87952026
E-Mail: hongyj(at)zju(dot)edu(dot)cn
Office:  Room 400, Teaching Building #11, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University

Thank you for your reply.

I am using my own FrenchAnalyzer for lexical analysis.  It extends
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer and my stopwords set is empty.

Benoit