lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex vB <m...@avomberg.de>
Subject Re: Could not find implementing class
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:40:37 GMT

Hello Alexander,

isn't it enough to add the classpath through -cp? If I don't use -cp I can't
compile my project. I thought after compiling without errors all sources are
correctly added. In Eclipse I added Lucene sources the same  way(which
works) and I also tried using the jar file. Therefore I seem to find all
classes but I don't get a clue with the error message. This error message is
thrown by the Lucene class DefaultAttributeFactory in
org.apache.lucene.util.AttributeSource. I work under Ubuntu and configured
java with

- sudo update-alternatives --config java
- sudo update-java-alternatives -java-6-sun

Greetings
Alex