lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <>
Subject Twitter Search + big Hadoop, Dec. 8th at Seattle Scalability Meetup
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 05:29:09 GMT

The Seattle Scalability Meetup isn't slacking for the holidays. We've
got an awesome lineup for Wed, December 8 at 7pm:

-Jake Mannix from Twitter will talk about the Twitter Search
infrastructure (with distributed Lucene)
-Chris Nauroth from a Really Large Media Company will talk about how
they use Hadoop
-We may also have someone from Elastic MapReduce talk about their
really cool new stuff.

The meetup is at Amazon South Lake Union campus, and usually goes from
7pm-8:30pm. Drinks are at Fierabend afterward, at 422 Yale Ave N.

Address and more information here:

Look forward to seeing you all!

Bradford Stephens,
Founder, Drawn to Scale
727.697.7528 --  The intuitive, cloud-scale data
solution. Process, store, query, search, and serve all your data. -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social
Media, and Computer Science

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message