lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using metadata of the requested files with Lucene
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:13:31 GMT
An example would help. But assuming you've indexed the part or
filename (and that it's unique), just search for it. You should
only get a single document back and then IndexReader.doc(luceneID)
will get you the stored for that document.

You have to watch out for tokenization of file names (use KeywordAnalyzer
perhaps).

Or you can just go to the term/doc directly, see TermDocs.

Best
Erick