lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Duy DINH <dinhba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: maybe I hit a bug of Term ?
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:25:10 GMT
Hi Lucene community,
This is not a novel question but I tried to search on Google the query:

"how to index TREC collection with Lucene"

I found nothing about that except some of your answers about the papers
using Lucene for indexing TREC collection,
and I think that I have to write code for indexing TREC collection. But
before doing that, I would like to know if you have done that, if so, could
you share or integrate this module into Lucene, please.

Thank you very much,
Duy