lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene to search live, being-edited documents
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 04:01:17 GMT
Hi,
An update on each word/character typed is not a practical thing to do for
lucene (as per the current scheme of things). Though there's something
called the Real Time search, which lets you search on an updated document,
though the assumption is that the frequency is not as that of a word type.
--
Anshum Gupta
http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com