lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From reis3k <boz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using metadata of the requested files with Lucene
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:34:42 GMT

Hi All,
I'm trying to write a small app, ebook organizer, using Lucene.

I index metadata of various file types properly,and when I search a keyword
related to metada of documents I can get a result. However, I wanna get the
metadata of some specific indexed document e.g. I'll send the part/filename
to lucene, and it will return exact result including metadata of it. I
couldn't figure out until now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!