lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/util/CharacterUtils
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:12:44 GMT
Then it seems that you have a classpath mismatch. Can it be that you are
mixing different Lucene versions (like the unreleased 3.x-Branch).
StandardAnalyzer in 3.0.2 definitely does not use CharacterUtils (and also
not in later versions). WhitespaceTokenizer in 3.x uses it.

So you should review your classpath and remove all additional Lucene JAR
files/class files that may be somewhere inside.

There is nothing else that we can suggest.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen