lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject incremental indexation
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:20:51 GMT
 I'm just stuck with one problem and don't know how to figure it out. I'm working on the indexation
of the objects that are in computer memory (they exist only in my java code). Don't have any
problems with indexing it, however I have no idea how to re-index it if they change during
the execution of this code; one of my ideas is adding some events to this objects (if you
change any parameters -> reindex it ). However I'm not sure about its efficiency?
 Thank you in advance