lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KeywordAnalyzer and Boosting
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:54:52 GMT
Based on my experimentation and what it says in the Lucene 2nd edition book:
"Using a KeywordAnalyzer on special fields during indexing would
eliminate the use of Index.NOT_ANALYZED_NO_NORMS during indexing and
replace it with Index.ANALYZED."

I guess that there is no way to use KeywordAnalyzer during indexing
and get NORMS.

So much for being elegant, if someone has some way to make it happen,
please let me know.

Thanks.