lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Options for multiple filters
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 21:13:06 GMT
What is your chosen version?  At first glance I'd say your two
examples should be the same but I know there is lots going on behind
the scenes that I don't know about.  Is one giving you correct results
and the other not?

As for BooleanFilter - no idea.  FWIW I use QueryWrapperFilter,
CachingWrapperFilter and ChainedFilter.  Works for me.

--
Ian.