lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakob <jacob...@opensuse-id.org>
Subject Re: asking about index verification tools
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:17:52 GMT
yes you're correct.but I was just wondering my chances here though.
are there any tools that do this crosschecking of index?or else when
you make a search engine then you just feel complacent about it and
feel the crosschecking of index isn't really necessary? what do you do
in this situation? :-)

--
http://jacobian.web.id