lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: filtering results per field?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:00:07 GMT
I'm not quite following here. You can construct filters on any field you
want,
and combine them as you choose, then apply the resulting filter to your
query.
See TermsFilter for instance. Or, your filter could #be# your query.

If this is gibberish, could you give an example or two showing what you're
trying to accomplish?

Best
Erick

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Francisco Borges <francisco.borges@gmail.com