lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: asking about index verification tools
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:04:09 GMT
Lance, CheckIndex would only check for the sanity of the index and not
really if all words from the source got added into the index or not.
CheckIndex would only check for corrupt indexes and in the process also take
a lot of time.
Perhaps what Yakob wanted here is just a cross check between the index and
the source.

--
Anshum Gupta
http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com