lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uncorrect results
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:55:22 GMT
Wow, you live in a really great country and attend an awesome
university where they have classes like "Text Analytics" I'm gonna
send my kid there to study :)

In all seriousness I think the problem may be with how you are
collecting your results.

I find this very amusing:
> 80. 896889 phrase occurs 0 times

How can it claim there are zero hits and still be returning you a result? Weird.

Have you tried removing all other docs and then only leaving the one
problem child in there indexing just that and seeing what comes back?