lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Goll <>
Subject Solr 1.4.1 stats component count not matching facet count for multi valued field
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:46:50 GMT

I have a facet field called option which may be multi-valued and
a weight field which is single-valued.

When I use the Solr 1.4.1 stats component with a facet field, i.e.

I get conflicting results for the stats count result
<long name="count">1</long>

when compared with the faceting counts obtained by

I would expect the same count for either method.

This happens if multiple values are stored in the options field.

It seem that for a multiple values only the last entered value is being
considered in the stats component? What am I doing wrong here?