lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best practice: 1.4 billions documents
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:05:18 GMT
Yes, try a searcher on top of a MultiReader.  But I would have thought
that "A NOT B" and "A -B" were equivalent so you may other issues.  If
so, post again in a new thread - with details, after switching to
MultiReader, if the problem persists.

--
Ian.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Ganesh <emailgane@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am using ParallelMultiSearcher and querying more than 50 shards. I get wrong results
for query A NOT B. I am getting correct results if i query A -B.