lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Non matched terms
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:30:26 GMT
I assume that you don't use trunk and you don't have access to the new
Scorer#visitScorers(ScorerVisitor<Query, Query, Scorer> visitor)
methods which would make that little easier I guess. Yet, what you
could do is you could override TermQuery and wrap the created scorer
such that you set a flag if and only if that scorer scores a document
(which corresponds to a match then). that way you can afterwards
easily figure out what parts of you query did or did not match.

does that help?

simon