lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Senthil <senthilru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 08:30:29 GMT
Hi,
  I recommend you to try simple indexer and searcher code from book which
clear the confusion.

  You need to specify the indexing folder and all the fields and values
selected for indexing will stored in that folder. And during search, it
searches from index and get the reference file path for search result too.

regards
Senthil