lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From maven apache <apachemav...@gmail.com>
Subject field cross search in lucene
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:42:24 GMT
Hi: I have two documents:

title                       body
Lucene In Action            A high-performance, full-featured text search
engine library.
Lucene Practice             Use lucene in your application

Now,I search "lucene performance" using

private String[] f = { "title", "body"};
private Occur[] should = { Occur.SHOULD, Occur.SHOULD};
Query q = MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(Version.LUCENE_29, "lucene
performance", f, should,new IKAnalyzer());

Then I get two hits: "Lucene In Action" and "Lucene Practice".

However I do not want the "Lucene practice" in the search result.

That's to say,I just want the documents who own all my search terms can be
returned,the "lucene parctice" does not contain the term "performance",so it
should not be returned.

Any ideas?

BTW,I do really cautioned when asking a new question in the list,but I
really have no idea after read the documents and googling,hoping not disturb
you guys.