lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakob <jacob...@opensuse-id.org>
Subject asking about index verification tools
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:06:00 GMT
hello all,
I would like to ask about lucene index. I mean I created a simple
program that created lucene indexes and stored it in a folder. also I
had use a diagnostic tools name Luke to be able to lurk inside lucene
index and find out its content. and I know that lucene is a standard
framework when it come to building a search engine. but I just wanted
to be sure that lucene indexes every term that existed in a file.

I mean is there a way for me or some tools out there to verify that
the index contains in lucene indexes is dependable? and not a single
term went missing there?

I know that this is subjective question but I just wanted to hear your
two cents.
thanks though. :-)

tl;dr: how can we know that the index in lucene is correct?

--
http://jacobian.web.id