lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <jan.kure...@nokia.com>
Subject [SOLR] DisMaxQParserPlugin and Tokenization
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:56:14 GMT
Hi,

if there is a solr newsgroup better suited form y question, please point me there.

Using the SearchHandler with the deftype=”dismax” option enables the DisMaxQParserPlugin.
From investigating it seems, it is just tokenizing by whitespace.

Although by looking in the code I could not find the place, where this behavior is enforced?
I only found, that for each field the getFieldQuery() method is called, which either throws
an “unknownField” exception or returns the correct analyzer including tokenizer and filter
for the given field.

We want to use a more fancier Tokenizer/filter setting with the DisMaxQuery stuff.

Where to hook in best?

Jan