lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan <fajer...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Subject uncorrect results
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:47:49 GMT
Hi,
i have an assignment in my Text Analytics class. I am supposed to create
an index and search it. The corpus is a PubMed-like XML file. it is
possible to query terms (programcall a few terms) and phrases
(programcall "a phrase").
When a phrase is queried the program should answer how often the phrase
occured.
The problem is, on certain queries the IndexSearcher returns some
documents that do not have that particular query in its fields.
I'd be delighted if someone could tell me what i am doing wrong.
See the source code at my github repo
https://github.com/jangingnicht/TextAnalytics2/tree/master/src/textanalytics2/

Thanks in advance
jan

PS: I use Lucene 3.0.2 and the OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6
1.8.2) on an 64 bit Linux machine.