lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject High frequency term for the searched query
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 07:53:55 GMT

I need to find the most frequent terms that are appeared with a query.

HighFreqTerms.java can be used only to obtain the high frequency terms in
the whole index.

I need just to find the high frequency terms to the submitted query.

What I do now is:

I search the index with the query and retrieve the relevant documents then
save those documents in a new folder then index them. At the end I use
HighFreqTerms.java in the new index so I can find the most frequent terms to
the query. However, this is very slow and need long time to run.

Any idea how I can do this task efficiently

Thanks in advance