lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: not indexing analyzed field
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:33:16 GMT
field.fieldsData is used for the stored field contents and so only *stored*
in index, of course not analyzed (why should I analyze a stored field). The
indexed tokens go of course through your analyzer and the returned tokens
are indexed as terms. Where is the problem?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de