lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make a search log
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:37:42 GMT
Hi Hyun,

Lucene is a library and so does not log searches. You'd have to build it.
Plus in case you're looking at implementing things at that high a level, you
may instead use SOLR, though 'm not sure what's the stage of implementation
of your project. Incase you're yet to begin, you may look at SOLR, which
provides an out of the box engine.

--
Anshum Gupta
http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com