lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the score of a term in a document?
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 01:22:07 GMT
I'm not sure what you're asking for. "Score of a term in a document"? Do you
mean the amount a term contributed to a search for a particular document?
The frequency of a term in a document? ???

Could you elaborate on what you're trying to do? If you describe the problem
you're trying to solve, people can provide better answers.

Best
Erick