lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon Atlanta next week
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:27:26 GMT
Hi All,

Just a couple of notes about ApacheCon next week for those who either are attending or are
thinking of attending.

1. There will be Lucene and Solr 2 day trainings done by Erik Hatcher (Solr) and me (Lucene).
 It's not too late to sign up.  See http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/schedule/grid

2. We've got a good deal of content on Lucene, Solr, Tika, Mahout, etc. planned for the week
(Thursday and Friday)  Again, see http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/schedule/grid

3. There will be a Meetup on Tuesday night.  See http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa10.
 On this front, we are looking for people interested in giving 20-30 min. presentations on
what they are doing with any of the Lucene ecosystem technologies.  If you are interested,
let me know.  Otherwise, we will likely make it more informal as a networking/QA meetup.

Hope to see you there,
Grant