lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Federico Fissore <feder...@fissore.org>
Subject StringIndexCache throws ArrayIndexOutOfBound
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:40:30 GMT
Hello all

We are migrating our apps from 2.4.1 to 2.9.3, removing deprecated calls
so to fast switch to 3.0.2 asap

At startup, our apps look for the min and max value of some configured
fields, to let the user know the range of documents he/she is looking at
and to filter them

One of these apps has a field whose min value is stored/indexed while
all other values are just indexed

When looking for the min/max, StringIndexCache complains

Attached you find the test case we've used to isolate the problem.

I'm not sure whether is we that are using lucene the wrong way (in which
case please give some advice) or it is a bug

Looking forward for your feedback before opening a ticket on jira

Best regards

Federico Fissore