lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kovnatsky, Eugene" <Eugene.Kovnat...@dexone.com>
Subject Lucene Software/Hardware Setup Question
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:16:44 GMT
Hi guys,

I am trying to get some information on what enterprise hardware folks
use out there. We are using Lucene extensively. Our total catalogs size
is roughly 50GB between roughly 8 various catalogs, 2 of which take up
60-70% of this size.

So my question is - if any of you guys have similar catalog sizes then
what kind of software/hardware do you have running, i.e. what app
servers, how many, what hardware are these app servers running on?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Eugene.