lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Hermann <herm...@informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
Subject Copying Payload from one Token to the next
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:31:26 GMT
Hello,

how can i copy the Payload from the current token to the following token in a
TokenFilter?

I have implemented a TokenFilter and thought, that i could use
input.incrementToken() to advance the stream to the next token and just copy
the Payload to this next token.
But the problem with this approach is, that the token automatically gets
consumed, so on the next run i only get the third token (and so on).

What would be the best way to copy a payload from the current token to the
following ones?

regards
Christoph Hermann

PS: Thanks Uwe for the hint regarding scorePayload. That helped me to identify
the problem above (the payload was not copied to all elements).

--
Christoph Hermann
Institut für Informatik