lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <t...@spidertracks.co.nz>
Subject RE: Numeric range query not returning results
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 20:20:17 GMT
Hi Uwe,
  My example wasn't very clear, as I have a load of other code in my
actual implementation and I was trying to cut it down for clarity.  This
is actually my indexing service for my Datanucleus Cassandra plugin, so
I have a 1 to 1 relationship where a single document corresponds to a
Persistent object.  I actually create 5 separate documents, and I would
expect 3 of those to be returned.  I've ported your entire set of tests
for 32 and 64 bit numeric range tests over, and it unfortunately appears
that Lucandra is still very broken in terms of numeric ranges even after
the Cassandra encoding fix for the 7bit shift into UTF 8 characters.
I'll hopefully be able to solve the bugs in the next few days.  Thanks
again for your help, it's always appreciated.

Todd