lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Build environment
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:44:28 GMT
Use ant 1.7.x, 1.8 is not backwards compatible and parts of Lucene  Build
don't work (redefinition of property data types in 1.8,...). With this
version the recent Maven-for-Ant 2.0.10 version should work.

Please note that Lucene trunk does not build maven artifacts for the modules
folder. Nor does it build src/bin artifacts. This is trunk and not 100%
finished and under heavy flux.

Lucene/Solr 3.x can be built as described above without probs.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de