lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sahin Buyrukbilen <sahin.buyrukbi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to export lucene index to a simple text file?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:11:50 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a project about private information retrieval and
I need to have an inverted index file in txt format as follows:

Term t    freq t      Inverted list for t
and          1          <6, 0.159>
big           2          <2, 0.148> <3, 0.088>
dark         1          <6, 0.079>
.
.
.
.

here the <number1, number2> pairs are indicating: number1: doc ID, where
term t exist with a rank of number2.

I have created an index from 5492 txt files, however the index is composed
of different files and most of the data is not in the text format.

could somebody guide me to achieve this?

Thank you

Sahin.