lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Hierarchical Fields
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:52:43 GMT
Hi Iam,

Can you say why you don't like the proposed solution?

Also, the example of the scoring you're looking for doesn't appear to be hierarchical in nature
- can you give illustrate the relationship between the tokens in [token1, token2, token3]?
 Also, why do you want token1 to contribute more to the score than token2?

Steve