lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: flushing index
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 04:37:46 GMT
You should close the ramwriter before doing the addindexes call. Else you
simply copy only *committed* changes, but there are none, as the index is
initially empty and stays empty for an outside reader (your addindexes call
is the outside reader) until the ramwriter is closed or committed. :-)

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de