lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Lucene Revolution Update
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:32:28 GMT
Hi, (apologies for the cross-post)

Just a quick update on Lucene Revolution - coming up in Boston, October 7-8 (see http://lucenerevolution.org).

- Marten Mickos, CEO Eucalyptus Systems, ex-MySQL CEO will be giving a keynot on "How Open
Source Leads Infrastructure Innovation"
- Bill Press from Salesforce.com has been added to the  Cutting Edge of Search panel (joining
LinkedIn, Twitter, and eHarmony)
- We've added several new talks, including Jon Gifford (Loggly), Erik Arnold (Lucene in Goverment/Search.USA.gov).
 I'll be doing a session comparing Apache Lucene, Solr and NoSQL
- Submit your tough Solr challenges for the "Stump The Chump" session (send email to stump@lucenerevolution.org)

There's still a limited number of seats available for the Lucene and Solr two-day trainings
preceding the conference. If you're interested please register now. Also please be aware that
the early bird rate expires September 10.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll