lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ranjith <ranjit...@sedin.co.in>
Subject How to convert WAR application into console application (Making Unicorn has console application)
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:44:16 GMT
Hi all,
     Hi all, Unicorn just provide a URI and push the button. It will call a
series of validation services and report the results.I have already
downloaded and installed Unicorn. To Download the source code it is only
available for download from the Mercurial repository. To download it, use
the command "hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/unicorn"

To compile Unicorn, Apache Ant and Ivy are required. From Unicorn's
directory, run: "ant retrieve generate_observer generate_tasklist
default_conf war"

It works fine in apache-tomcat, what I want is how to make the unicorn as
console application. The input should passed through command line arguments
and output should displayed at console itself I don`t want to use any web
server to deploy it.

--
Cheers,
Ranjith Kumar.K