lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakob <jacob...@opensuse-id.org>
Subject Re: understanding lucene
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 16:34:44 GMT
> that code has waaaaay too much stuff in it for your first application.
> Hibernate
> is in there and it looks, from the description, like it tries to search your
> database.
> I'd *strongly* recommend that you don't go there.
>
> Try looking at
> http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#How_do_I_start_using_Lucene.3F
> and this is a good place to start too.

> Best
> Erick

sory for late reply,I was thinking maybe you can give me a link to a
lucene application that I can deploy easily.it's just that many lucene
sample application I find on the internet had not been able to run
successfully when I tried due to many errors that happen. I just need
a sample application. that's all.

thanks.

--
http://jacobian.web.id