lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: read past EOF
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:55:31 GMT
Hmm, this issue only leads to corruption is an exception is hit at the
wrong time.

Is it at all possible you missed an exception?  Because that EOF on
reading del docs is precisely the corruption seen if you hit this
issue.

The issue was backported to 2.9.4-dev, so you may want to check out
2.9 branch & build the Lucene JAR and upgrade to that?

Even so, you should upgrade at least to 2.9.3 -- there are a number of
bug fixes since 2.9.1.

Mike

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Ganesh <emailgane@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am using Lucene 2.9.1 and there was no exception in the past.
>
> Regards
> Ganesh

is corrupted but want to know the exact cause.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php