lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McV <>
Subject Re: Query Match Count
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 20:09:34 GMT
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I do need the frequency for all the hits. I downloaded your
patch, and ofter applying it, It works! Thank you very much.

How ever, I could not apply the patch using the patch command (I am on
windows and using UnxUtils, could this be the problem). I had to go through
and manually apply the patch. This is the error I got while attempting to
apply it(using the --verbose option, and there was a lot of stuff in front
of it):

patch: **** malformed patch at line 207: rs) {

I am using the source downlaod of 3.0.2, although I could not get the patch
to work on the latest svn either.

Thank you again,