lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: understanding lucene
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 10:19:26 GMT
Hi Yakob,

In this mailing list are all the people who wrote this book, making such a
suggestion is not a good idea, especially if you need help in future. You
cannot get everything for free. If you look through the internet (e.g.
twitter, blogs of authors) you may find Coupon Codes / Promotional Codes
(e.g. 25% less). Be sure to buy the second edition, my first link was
incorrect: http://www.manning.com/hatcher3

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler