lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Lisheng" <Lisheng.Zh...@BroadVision.com>
Subject RE: Building maven artifacts
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:42:31 GMT
Hi,

I never this kind of build before, but just from the error message
I guess it could mean two variables:

${project.artifactId}
${project.version}

are not defined (otherwise exact jar file name would be printed out)?

Could it be some environment setup issue?

Best regards, Lisheng

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavel Minchenkov [mailto:chardex@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 8:35 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Building maven artifacts

Hi,
I'm trying to run ant task "generate-maven-artifacts" in lucene-solr
build.xml file.
But getting this error:
/home/chardex/lucene/dev/lucene/common-build.xml:312: Error deploying
artifact 'org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:jar': Error deploying artifact: File
/home/chardex/lucene/dev/lucene/build/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}.jar
does not exist

Source code is latest.
What I'm doing wrong?

"generate-maven-artifacts" works fine for solr build.xml file.

Thanks.

--
Pavel Minchenkov