lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From findbestopensource <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory problem in search
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:59:35 GMT
Certainly it will. Either you need to increase your memory OR refine your
query. Eventhough you display paginated result. The first couple of pages
will display fine and going towards last may face problem. This is because,
200,000 objects is created and iterated, 190,900 objects are skipped and
last100 objects are returned. The memory is consumed in creating these
objects.

Regards
Aditya
www.findbestopensource.com