lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From findbestopensource <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Best open source
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:09:07 GMT
Hello all,

We have launched a new site, which provides the best open source products
and libraries across all categories. This site is powered by Solr search.
There are many open source products available in all categories and it is
sometimes difficult to identify which is the best. The main problem in open
source is, there are lot more redudant products in a category and it is
impossible for a User to try all. We identify the best.

As a open source users, you might be using many opensource products and
libraries , It would be great, if you help us by adding the information
about the opensource products you use.
http://www.findbestopensource.com/addnew

http://www.findbestopensource.com/

Regards