lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Newton <glen.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Databases
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:24:30 GMT
LuSql is a tool specifically oriented to extracting from JDBC
accessible databases and indexing the contents.
You can find it here:
 http://lab.cisti-icist.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cistilabswiki/index.php/LuSql
User manual:
 http://cuvier.cisti.nrc.ca/~gnewton/lusql/v0.9/lusqlManual.pdf.html

A new version is coming out in the next  month, but the existing one
should be fine for what you have described.
If you have any questions, just let me know.

Note that if you are interested in using Solr for your application,
the data import handler (DIH) is a very flexible way of doing what you
are describing, in a Solr context.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

Thanks,
-Glen Newton