lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Utku Can Top├žu <u...@topcu.gen.tr>
Subject LUCENE-2456 (A Column-Oriented Cassandra-Based Lucene Directory)
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:59:36 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to use the patch for testing, provided in the issue.

I downloaded the patch and the dependency *LUCENE-2453
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2453>*.
I tested this contribution against the r942817 revision where I assume the
contributor has been using during the time of development. The tests seemed
to fail.

This time, I updated the CassandraDirectory.java to match the new Cassandra
Interface. It unfortunately failed again.

Has anyone here have an idea on which cassandra revision and lucene revision
this patch works  against?

Best Regards,
Utku