lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuously iterate over documents in index
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:53:53 GMT
Kiran:
Please start a new thread when asking a new question. From Hossman's apache
page:

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DonDiego/Thread_hijacking